360° FBF by Newton
360 FBF (full brand feedback) gives a complete internal and external evaluation of the brand. It includes employees, end users, potential customers as well as the general brand perception, which provide feedback.
• research of internal communication satisfaction
• 360 feedback management
• employee loyalty research
• research of employee motivation
• research of employee satisfaction and engagement
• exit poll surveys
• customer experience
• focus groups
• media monitoring (print, TV, radio, web)
• following of comments on social networks, blogs and portals
INTERNAL OPERATION / Technology Newton Survey:
- Combining 5 questionnaires of the most popular internalcommunication research methods into a single analysis
EXTERNAL OPERATION/ Technology Crispy:
- Customer oriented research structured according to client needs
GENERAL BRAND PERCEPTION / Technology Metricom:
- Media analysis and social network monitoring
Upon completion of the analysis, we create an individually designed training and consulting offer
COMPETITIVE & BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
In today’s challenging and competitive environment, companies are increasingly looking for ways to measure their position in relation to competitors. Businesses can use this vital competitive data to tailor their sales strategy and surpass their competitors. In addition, businesses can also use this information to show employees how their strengths outweigh the strengths of competitors, giving them additional resources to reliably present their services.
• INDUSTRY AND TRENDS ANALYSIS
• MARKET ENVIRONMENT ANALYSIS
• SWOT ANALYSIS
• MEDIA ANALYSIS
Whether you are looking for information about competitive pricing, employee professionalism or a sales approach, Newton Research Europe can collect all those in an efficient and reliable manner that is well within your budget.
Having a successful corporate image is a very important marketing tool for a company.
Many people are unaware of the fact that proper reputation management can help your business operation and improve sales.
• Sentiment analysis
• Monitoring of competition
• Monitoring of influencers in your industry
• Social media analytics: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, blogs, forums, news and more!
It doesn’t matter what type of business you manage, reputation management is very important. By carefully managing its reputation, any company can dramatically improve its position. In addition, it can help you gain consumer confidence.